3.23.2009

Chinese say when you see swallows, spring is here!! (They also bring good news!)
I've printed these swallows last Saturday! I'm adding some more details(second color) and texts (third color) later.
Will show you the finally result !




Test printing different wood types.




and I pick this one at the end!


Oh My dear!!

the final!

(not exactly because I'm trying to find a match'g envelope and print something on it as well)





It seems like every single projects take more than 3 weeks to finish........

Also I'm totally in love with those vintage wood types, just like my instructor said,
" they are living types"
.

................................................................................................................................

This is from my inbox yesterday.
a blog about children book.


...............................................................................................................................


2 comments:

kanaexpress said...

i really love your blog! especially your print works!!
i used to do linocut as well but i'm doing rubber stamp prints now.
your linocut prints always make me want to go back to linocut!

my blog is about my handmade rubber stamp but it's in japanese...
http://kanaexpress.blogspot.com

ah-yi said...

kana,
love your blog!!

i did some rubber stamp the other day, but i prefer linocut more!!
i like the slow and tedious process........

:)

ah-yi